Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Our staff are currently offline, but you can use the community 24/7
Remember to accept a reply to your question as the answer!

Roaming in Italy not working

Lookout
I've been unable to use Data on my phone for the past 5 days during my trip to Italy. It is a terrible inconvenient and the customer service team seem to not care, they gave me a deadline of 48 hours on the 4th of April, i'm leaving Italy tomorrow and still not able to use data, while all my mates with Meteor and Vodafone can use it normally. I've done everything they asked me to but nothing works and the problem remains.

Re: Roaming in Italy not working

What network are you connected to and is there any service like for calls? Have you tried all the networks that come up available to see if you can get data on any of them? Have you been in Italy or anywhere before using the same phone with any issues?
I am not a Three employee. I'm just a little helper Smiley Happy

Lookout
I have tried all networks that show up when I try to set the network manually but none of them work. I have also set my phone for 3g only as requested by the chat agent, I have also taken the SIM out and restarted the phone and tried the whole set network manually again... I have used my phone in many different countries before, never before in Italy tho. =/

Lookout
Leaving Italy with no response or help from three, getting to Ireland and getting another network service for sure.

3 Moderator

@ThreeUser123 I got just back to your PM and will continue to help you there 😊

Lookout
After 5 days of my first contact and still "looking closer at my case", something that is probably simple to solve. Doesn't matter anymore, i am flying back to Dublin in a few hours.
Highlighted

3 Moderator

I got back to your PM there 👍 

Announcements

Hi and Welcome to the 3Community. Stay awhile and have a look around. If you haven't already registered, now is a good time to do so.

Click here to see a guide on getting started.

Register now >>