Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Our staff are currently offline, but you can use the community 24/7
Remember to accept a reply to your question as the answer!
Highlighted

Roaming in Iceland using Prepaid plan

Lookout
I am using prepaid plan €20 all you can eat with free 6GB EU roaming. Would like to know if Iceland is included in EU roaming?
Posted From Apple iPhone

Re: Roaming in Iceland using Prepaid plan

It is included! I was there last year. Missed the lights!
Posted From Huawei ANE-LX1

Lookout
Thank you for your reply...But I went to 3 shop at Henry Street today and the staff told me that Iceland was not included in the free 6GB Eu roaming for prepaid plan. However, it is valid for monthly plan.
Posted From Apple iPhone

They're wrong. It would be completely illegal as it's an EEA country. This was answered by reps on boards.ie and I was on that thread a few months ago as well. @Three_Rachel or @Three_Mairead can you confirm here. There are other countries included that are not in EU or EEA I've read that on the website but Iceland has to be included.
Posted From Huawei ANE-LX1

[ Edited ]
3 Moderator

@PW thanks for getting in touch and welcome to the Community! @Mac_n_cheese is correct as Iceland is an EEA Country your promotion will cover you while you're in Iceland. I'll link in with the store you visited to provide them with this feedback. 

Lookout
@Three_Shauna thank you very much for your clarification. Will go to the 3 shop again for inquiry again.
Posted From Apple iPhone
Announcements

Hi and Welcome to the 3Community. Stay awhile and have a look around. If you haven't already registered, now is a good time to do so.

Click here to see a guide on getting started.

Register now >>