Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Our staff are currently offline, but you can use the community 24/7
Remember to accept a reply to your question as the answer!
Accepted Solution

Roaming does not work

Scout
Hi,
Every time I go abroad the roaming on my phone doesn't work. It won't connect to a network abroad so I never have service. This has been happening for a while and the people in the shop told me my roaming setting was correct so they didn't know what was wrong. Can anyone help with this?

Chosen Solution

Re: Roaming does not work

Hi Cliodhna 👋 Take a look at our Roaming Blog here http://bit.ly/2wKjYqi  which includes a link to Roaming Troubleshooting. Make sure you've enabled data roaming and disabled 4G next time and see if you can manually select a network. If you'd like me to check if full roaming is enabled on your account, PM me your details and I'll check this out for you 👍 Aoife 

View solution in original post

All Replies To This Topic

Hi Cliodhna 👋 Take a look at our Roaming Blog here http://bit.ly/2wKjYqi  which includes a link to Roaming Troubleshooting. Make sure you've enabled data roaming and disabled 4G next time and see if you can manually select a network. If you'd like me to check if full roaming is enabled on your account, PM me your details and I'll check this out for you 👍 Aoife 

Legend

Is it just calls/text or is it also data?

Your roaming profile might need to be reset

Highlighted

[ Edited ]
Lookout

Announcements

At Three we are updating our systems to make your 3Community experience even better. From Friday the 24th of January, the forum.three.ie community will become read-only in preparation for launching a new and improved 3Community later this year

All our useful tips and information can still be viewed in the posts and blogs. Once the new 3Community is ready to go, you will be the first to know. If you are a current member and need help during this time, you can still drop us a private message or alternatively contact us on Facebook or Twitter

Thank you for all your contributions to 3Community and we are excited to welcome you to your new 3Community soon