Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Our staff are currently offline, but you can use the community 24/7
Remember to accept a reply to your question as the answer!
Highlighted
Accepted Solution

Roaming does not work

Scout
Hi,
Every time I go abroad the roaming on my phone doesn't work. It won't connect to a network abroad so I never have service. This has been happening for a while and the people in the shop told me my roaming setting was correct so they didn't know what was wrong. Can anyone help with this?

Chosen Solution
Highlighted

Re: Roaming does not work

Hi Cliodhna 👋 Take a look at our Roaming Blog here http://bit.ly/2wKjYqi  which includes a link to Roaming Troubleshooting. Make sure you've enabled data roaming and disabled 4G next time and see if you can manually select a network. If you'd like me to check if full roaming is enabled on your account, PM me your details and I'll check this out for you 👍 Aoife 

View solution in original post

All Replies To This Topic
Highlighted

Hi Cliodhna 👋 Take a look at our Roaming Blog here http://bit.ly/2wKjYqi  which includes a link to Roaming Troubleshooting. Make sure you've enabled data roaming and disabled 4G next time and see if you can manually select a network. If you'd like me to check if full roaming is enabled on your account, PM me your details and I'll check this out for you 👍 Aoife 

Highlighted

Legend

Is it just calls/text or is it also data?

Your roaming profile might need to be reset

Highlighted

[ Edited ]
Lookout

Announcements

Three – Covid-19

In the interest of ensuring the health & safety of our employees, our contact support centres are open, however we currently have limited resources. This may cause higher than normal wait times.

Under the advice of the government, our stores remain open. We have enhanced cleaning in place and are strongly enforcing social distancing which we encourage our customers to respect. We have also reduced the opening hours in all our stores

Self-serve options such as three.ie, My3 App & Web, 1913 & SMS Codes are also available to you.

For more tips & information, please click here.

We apologise for any inconvenience caused and thank you for your understanding.