Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Roaming USA with prepay

Anonymous
Hi,
Are there any USA roaming deals for prepay customers? I understand you can purchase Flex Units if you're on a Flex plan. Was wondering if there's a similar option for prepay customers.
Thanks.

Re: Roaming USA with prepay

Wizard

Hi @Anonymous,

At the moment we don't have any roaming deals for prepay customers in the USA. We're constantly reviewing plans etc so make sure you keep an eye on the website for the latest offers.  

Let me know if I can help with anything else.

Bob

Anonymous
Hi Bob,

Thanks for getting back with a terribly positive no. Can you explain why I
wouldn't have to pay extra if I were a Three UK customer, but I do because
I'm a Three Ireland customer?
http://www.three.co.uk/Discover/Phones/Feel_At_Home

Thanks again.

3 Community Manager

We don't have that add on at the moment Vaun.  If you'd like me to check anything else out let me know?  

Announcements

At Three we are updating our systems to make your 3Community experience even better. From Friday the 24th of January, the forum.three.ie community will become read-only in preparation for launching a new and improved 3Community later this year

All our useful tips and information can still be viewed in the posts and blogs. Once the new 3Community is ready to go, you will be the first to know. If you are a current member and need help during this time, you can still drop us a private message or alternatively contact us on Facebook or Twitter

Thank you for all your contributions to 3Community and we are excited to welcome you to your new 3Community soon