Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Our staff are currently offline, but you can use the community 24/7
Remember to accept a reply to your question as the answer!
Accepted Solution

Roaming Issue

Scout
Hello, calling or data does not work on my iphone in France.
I have checked with My3 for my balance and roaming permissions and they’re all fine, but for some reason I’m unable to make any calls at all, even to the free and paid phone helplines on 3.
My reception is fine. I have restarted my phone to check too.
I am not sure what to do and has brought me much inconvenience.
I hope 3 will be able to help me with this. Thank you very much.
Posted From Apple iPhone

Chosen Solution

Re: Roaming Issue

3 Staff

Can you PM me your full name, number, registered address and date of birth so I can access your account? Can you also take a look at this link here and let me know if this helps 👉 http://bit.ly/2wLOCNa

View solution in original post

All Replies To This Topic

Maestro

Hi @kwan213, can you turn off 4G on your phone and just connect to the 2G/3G network and then select Nova or Orange network?  Let me know if this works for you 👍

Legend

try selecting Bouygues and restarting the phone

Scout
Hi Julie, I have tried your method and also restarted my phone but in vain.
Posted From Apple iPhone

3 Staff

Can you PM me your full name, number, registered address and date of birth so I can access your account? Can you also take a look at this link here and let me know if this helps 👉 http://bit.ly/2wLOCNa

Scout

I have a same problem. I'm in France and I got €20.

Eventhough I tried everything that I could find, still I can't connect the internet.

Posted From LG F700S

3 Moderator

Hi @ysy3529, what network are you connected to? You can check out more info on roaming here: 3.ie/eu8sj Can you also send your details in PM and I can take a closer look?

Navigator
I have same problem. I see network but calls or data is not working while roaming in Greece. This the 2nd time now. Last time my trip to Germany was completely ruined.
Posted From Lenovo A7020a48

Anonymous

Hi Vvs 👋 I'm very sorry to hear that! Have you tried the steps on this thread already? If you have, can you pop me a PM with the details and I'll check the account for you? Conor

Announcements

Hi and Welcome to the 3Community. Stay awhile and have a look around. If you haven't already registered, now is a good time to do so.

Click here to see a guide on getting started.

Register now >>