Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Our staff are currently offline, but you can use the community 24/7
Remember to accept a reply to your question as the answer!

Roaming HELP!

Navigator
I’m roaming on an iPhone 6s. I can’t make outgoing calls and when I dial my number from friends phone my phone goes straight to voicemail.

I have asked 3 chat but they are escalating but I fear I’ll be home by the time the tech team have checked

So far we have reset network settings, manually selected all available providers on the phone and ensured 4 g is not enabled

Any help please?
Posted From Apple iPhone

Re: Roaming HELP!

Maestro

@Kfiddle Have you ever used that phone roaming before and where are you on holidays. You mentioned calls but can you get them like is there a signal?

I am not a Three employee. I'm just a little helper Smiley Happy

Navigator
Thanks for reply. Never used this phone abroad before. In Netherlands have full (4bars) coverage. Cannot make or receive calls
Posted From Apple iPhone

Maestro
What network are you on? Credit? If you're prepay.
Posted From Generic Android 2.0

Navigator
On kpn nl. Sorry I’m bill pay. Just realized I put this in prepay section
Posted From Apple iPhone

Maestro
Okay and what if you select other networks? It's weird cuz you have signal so Sim is connected. To me that means maybe phone is issue. Try other networks and see?

Navigator
Ye tried them all with chat earlier. When I call voicemail (for example ) I get a automated message saying I’ve no access

For info I was roaming on another device earlier this year and calls and texts were also not working

Thought that was a phone issue too but maybe not. Is there anything you can think of?
Posted From Apple iPhone

Maestro
Did you get a different SIM since your last trip? If not then that's the common denominator. If that's not the case then I think the escalation is your only choice. What of you ask the mods here. @Three_Mairead or @ThreeLisa can ye also do the escalating to help here?
Highlighted

Navigator
Genuinely can’t remember on sim. Moved from htc to iPhone 6s , do you know if that’s a sim change?

Thanks for help. If anyone can assist that would be great
Posted From Apple iPhone

Maestro
Think it could be the same but not too sure. @Three_Lisa @Three_Mairead usually lend a hand when its needed
Announcements

Hi and Welcome to the 3Community. Stay awhile and have a look around. If you haven't already registered, now is a good time to do so.

Click here to see a guide on getting started.

Register now >>