Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Our staff are currently offline, but you can use the community 24/7
Remember to accept a reply to your question as the answer!
Accepted Solution

Return fee refund

Lookout

Hi, I was talking with Mairead in Boards.ie a couple of months back with regards to crediting my account as I had to pay for return shipping for a phone which was faulty. I was with another provider before and told that I would reach out after the end of my contract. I just switched to Three a month before I was just wondering if that could be done now. Thanks. Smiley Happy

Chosen Solution

Re: Return fee refund

3 Moderator

@sth_safal Hi there, and welcome to the Community 😃 I'll be more than happy to take a look at this for you. Could you PM us your name, number, address, and date of birth so I can access the account? 

View solution in original post

All Replies To This Topic

3 Moderator

@sth_safal Hi there, and welcome to the Community 😃 I'll be more than happy to take a look at this for you. Could you PM us your name, number, address, and date of birth so I can access the account? 

Highlighted

Lookout

Thanks for the super quick reply. 

I have pm'ed you.

Thanks.

Safal

Lookout
Hi,

Another issue for me if you can help me with it please.

I had over 40 eur in balance which seems to have dropped to 8 eur today. Would you be able to check what happened please?

Thanks.
Posted From Generic Android 2.0

3 Moderator

Hi @sth_safal, I've just sent you a PM on this if you want to have a look when you get a chance and come back to me? Susan 

Announcements

Hi and Welcome to the 3Community. Stay awhile and have a look around. If you haven't already registered, now is a good time to do so.

Click here to see a guide on getting started.

Register now >>