Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Our staff are currently offline, but you can use the community 24/7
Remember to accept a reply to your question as the answer!

Restoration of wrongly deducted credit?

Scout

I'm looking to find out if there's any update yet on fixing the issue with the credit that was deducted from prepay customers on April 25th due to a system error.

It's almost a month since the issue first surfaced and I'm due to top up.

I'm still down a considerable amount of credit and as I received a text message at the time claiming I had used over €800 worth of data out of allowance (despite having all you can eat data active) I'm afraid my top up will disappear as soon as I top up again.

Re: Restoration of wrongly deducted credit?

Hi there, your top up should be OK from here on in. You should have received back any credit that you've lost. Have you checked this? Karen 

Scout

I've been checking over the past few weeks but the only credit that ever came back on the account for me was an initial €20, I had about €100 prior to the problems (my last top up before the credit disappeared was for €20 two days before, so the all you can eat data was supposed to be active at the time).

I topped up again today with €20 as I needed to keep the allowances active.

Can you PM me your full name, number, address and date of birth so I can access your account so I can look into this for you?

I have the same issue. Topped up on the 25th and that has reset my balance back to normal, it said that my expiry date was back to usual (around the 8th as I used to top up every 10th but then you changed to 28 days so must have been around the 8th) and That the credit I paid went into a queue and was gonna be effective after the first one expired. But today My plan expired and I had to top up again. Spend 30min on a support chat and the guy said that there was never any issue and that credits cant go into a gueue? Hope you can help because this is annoying and waste ofmy time and money.
Posted From Apple iPhone

Can you send on your full name, number,  address and date of birth in a PM and I'll have a look at your account?

They said that because i already topped up the next time i need a top up to let them know and they will reactive it for the next month. But they were so rude being like what do you want when you already toppedup and that the credit cannot go into a queue and saying that there never was any issue! Also got wrongfully charged for roaming in uk and lost credit but no response to that. So i will use that one free month they have given me and change to something else.
Announcements

Hi and Welcome to the 3Community. Stay awhile and have a look around. If you haven't already registered, now is a good time to do so.

Click here to see a guide on getting started.

Register now >>