Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Re: Replacement sim

Maestro

You're very welcome Ana!! Any questions please let me know 👌

I was told by a three customer support agent that my sim was defective and to go to local Three store to get a new one however I don’t have time to go to one is it possible to get one sent out?
Posted From Apple iPhone

Legend
Send a mod a pm with all of your details and they will be able to send you out a new sim card

Posted From Generic Android 2.0

Scout

Hi Aoife

I bought a "All you can get data" pre paid sim for my LTE enabled tablet quite a while ago (2017 or 2018) I used it for a while and then stopped using it, recently as I needed to use it I looked everywhere for it and I just can't find it. Can you tell me if it's been cancelled or if I can get a replacement as soon as possible. 

Kind regards 

Alvaro 

Posted From Generic Android 2.0 Tablet

Maestro

You'll need to send the mods a PM with the number so they can check it

I am not a Three employee. I'm just a little helper Smiley Happy

3 Moderator

@arfcampos Have you sorted this out? I'm one of the Mods here, so if you need help just PM me as @Mac_n_cheese mentioned.

Highlighted

Scout

Hi Keith 

Yep all sorted I pm'ed one of the mods like you told me. Deborah was very helpful and gave the options of either going to a Three shop or having it posted I chose the latter and got my Replacement Prepaid Sim in the post yesterday so it took 2 days from my request. Sim is activated. Thanks to you and Deborah for your support 

Alvaro

Posted From Generic Android 2.0 Tablet
Announcements

Hi and Welcome to the 3Community. Stay awhile and have a look around. If you haven't already registered, now is a good time to do so.

Click here to see a guide on getting started.

Register now >>