Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Re: Replacement sim

Maestro

You're very welcome Ana!! Any questions please let me know 👌

I was told by a three customer support agent that my sim was defective and to go to local Three store to get a new one however I don’t have time to go to one is it possible to get one sent out?

Legend
Send a mod a pm with all of your details and they will be able to send you out a new sim card

Scout

Hi Aoife

I bought a "All you can get data" pre paid sim for my LTE enabled tablet quite a while ago (2017 or 2018) I used it for a while and then stopped using it, recently as I needed to use it I looked everywhere for it and I just can't find it. Can you tell me if it's been cancelled or if I can get a replacement as soon as possible. 

Kind regards 

Alvaro 

You'll need to send the mods a PM with the number so they can check it

I am not a Three employee. I'm just a little helper Smiley Happy

3 Moderator

@arfcampos Have you sorted this out? I'm one of the Mods here, so if you need help just PM me as @Mac_n_cheese mentioned.

Highlighted

Scout

Hi Keith 

Yep all sorted I pm'ed one of the mods like you told me. Deborah was very helpful and gave the options of either going to a Three shop or having it posted I chose the latter and got my Replacement Prepaid Sim in the post yesterday so it took 2 days from my request. Sim is activated. Thanks to you and Deborah for your support 

Alvaro

Announcements

Hi and Welcome to the 3Community. Stay awhile and have a look around. If you haven't already registered, now is a good time to do so.

Click here to see a guide on getting started.

Register now >>