Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Our staff are currently offline, but you can use the community 24/7
Remember to accept a reply to your question as the answer!
Accepted Solution

Replacement sim

Lookout

Hello

I've been looking on your website and cannot find anywhere to request a replacement sim. I understand that they are available in store but the work schedule is very tight this time of year and getting to a store will prove difficult for now.

I've received a new handset which requires a nano sim. Is it possible to get one posted?

Chosen Solution

Re: Replacement sim

3 Staff

Sure thing 😊 Can you PM your number and address and I'll pop one in the post for you today? 

View solution in original post

All Replies To This Topic

3 Staff

Sure thing 😊 Can you PM your number and address and I'll pop one in the post for you today? 

Scout

Hello, I have the exact same problem, I can't get to a 3 shop to pick up a new SIM, and I just got a new phone... Can I get one posted out to me too, pls? 

Scout
I have the same thing. I would need a microsim. Can I get one posted to my home, or to my work?
Posted From HTC Desire 310
Highlighted

3 Moderator

Hi @EllenP, can you PM your details please and I'll sort you out there?

3 Moderator

Hi @Jagesta, can you send your details in PM and I'll help you out there.

Can someone contact me regarding activating a new simply please.
Posted From Samsung SM-J320FN

3 Moderator

Hi @Paulineclarke36 👋 I'll certainly look into this here for you. Can you send a private message with your details please? Mairéad 👍

Lookout
I need a replacement nano sim, can anyone help please
Regards John
Posted From UMI Rome

3 Moderator

Hi @sirjohnalane 👋 You can get a replacement sim free of charge in any Three or Carphone Warehouse store. Once you have the sim card, you'll then need to activate it here 👉 https://3.ie/ufuf Let me know if you need anything else 😊 Mairéad 

Announcements

Hi and Welcome to the 3Community. Stay awhile and have a look around. If you haven't already registered, now is a good time to do so.

Click here to see a guide on getting started.

Register now >>