Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Accepted Solution

Regular top up not taken last month

Lookout

I have a regular topup set for the 22nd of each month, to apply 20e credit. For some reason, this never went through on 22 May - as such, I've only just noticed now that 100.02e in credit has been eaten up, because Three's regular topup failed.

I understand that the credit has been applied to valid data charges, but this went almost a week before I was notified that my data spend was increasing. I would expect some form of reimbursement on this, as the offered service failed and there was no prompt notification of such.

Chosen Solution

Re: Regular top up not taken last month

Hi @garyc 👋 I'll look into this for you. Can you send me a PM with your full name, address and date of birth please? Have you checked with your bank to see why this didn't go through? Aoife

View solution in original post

All Replies To This Topic

Hi @garyc 👋 I'll look into this for you. Can you send me a PM with your full name, address and date of birth please? Have you checked with your bank to see why this didn't go through? Aoife

Highlighted

Lookout
Thanks to all the team for resolving this issue promptly and efficiently.

Maestro

Happy we could help @garyc 😎 Hope you're enjoying the ☄️

Announcements

Hi and Welcome to the 3Community. Stay awhile and have a look around. If you haven't already registered, now is a good time to do so.

Click here to see a guide on getting started.

Register now >>