Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Re: Topped up wrong number

Scout
Hi I topped up the wrong number by one digit. Can you help please?

Hi Paul 👋 Top up credit is non - refundable but if you can send me on the number you topped up in a private message, I'll check if this is on an active account with us for you. If it's not, the top up won't go through and it will be automatically refunded to you by your bank within 5 working days 👍 Aoife

[ Edited ]
Scout

Thanks for the reply . The number I topped up was ***

Maestro

Hey @Paul4

I've edited your initial post because the number was posted publicly. If you just send it on to me in a PM I'll check this out 👍

@wexsuarez I'll need you to do the same please, I'll check this out for you. 

Scout
Sorry, but did already topped up the 20 euros which I had topped up wrong on another number?
I had asked to me to send you message two days before expire my charge. I did it, but nothing happen. Could you help me?

Maestro

Hey @wezsuarez

I've just sent to a PM about having the plan activated 😃 Pop back to me when you get a chance. 

Announcements

At Three we are updating our systems to make your 3Community experience even better. From Friday the 24th of January, the forum.three.ie community will become read-only in preparation for launching a new and improved 3Community later this year

All our useful tips and information can still be viewed in the posts and blogs. Once the new 3Community is ready to go, you will be the first to know. If you are a current member and need help during this time, you can still drop us a private message or alternatively contact us on Facebook or Twitter

Thank you for all your contributions to 3Community and we are excited to welcome you to your new 3Community soon