Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted

Re: Questions about prepaid plan

Explorer

The hotel replied that it is not a problem at all for them to hold any post for me until I arrive, so all is well Smiley Happy How do we proceed? Do you want me to send a private message to one of you (with the same information required by the online order form, I guess?)?

Highlighted

Maestro

Yes please, I'll just need your full name and the hotel's name and address 👌

Highlighted

Explorer

I would like to give out a sincere and deep thank you to all the people from Three who assisted me with this, that’s some outstanding service!! Smiley Very Happy

Highlighted

3 Community Manager

We are only too happy to make sure you have a wonderful trip, Trí Smiley Very Happy Make sure if you need anything else, you come back to us here. 

Highlighted

Explorer

Hi ! Sorry for asking a question again, but I’d like to know whether payment with PayPal is possible on the online shop ? (which could be an alternative to buying a voucher in the city. I don’t have a credit card)

Highlighted

3 Community Manager

That's a good question, Trí. We don't have it right now but I've forwarded your interest to the future developments team on your behalf. 

Highlighted

[ Edited ]
Explorer

(a belated thank you, @Three_Rachel !)

Hi, I returned from Ireland on Sunday and I am delighted that I chose this plan ! I was able to buy my 20 € top-up voucher in less than five minutes at the airport, and the hotel had my SIM card as promised. After the first few moments where it seemed not to work (I got “The terminal cannot be configured remotely, please contact Customer support for further assistance” message, and I also didn’t receive the SMS “Welcome to the home of free 4G for life and All You Can Eat Data” until much later), I was connected Cat Happy Even though I didn’t use huge amounts of mobile data after all, it was definitely nice to have unlimited data, and a little strange for me because here in Switzerland, I have nothing.

I can’t really use the card now because Switzerland is not included in the EU roaming, but I thought that I could use it again for the 6 GB of data when I’ll be in France and Spain in August… Will it work if there is a hole between my current 28 days and the next 20 € top-up ?

Highlighted

Maestro

Hey Trí,

So delighted to hear this worked for you. Yes, the SIM will work in both France and Spain. You'll need to top up by €20 in order to avail of the 6GB every 28 days 😃

Announcements

Three – Covid-19

Everyone’s coming together to battle the spread of COVID-19 and this means we have to close 3Stores for a while. Staying connected is more important than ever right now and you’ll find all the help you need on your 3Community and our new open board and Three.ie

Remember, self-serve options such as three.ie, My3 App & Web, 1913 & SMS Codes are also available to you.