Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Our staff are currently offline, but you can use the community 24/7
Remember to accept a reply to your question as the answer!
Highlighted

Question re Contract change on 15th May regarding EU rates

Explorer

Got this text the other day, right....

"CONTRACT CHANGE: From 15th May 2019 the rates in your plan for calls & SMS from ROI to EU are reducing to 23.37c per min & 7.38c (inc. VAT) respectively. If you have an add-on that gives you a rate for such calls or SMS, this rate will also be reducing. For more about these changes, see 3.ie/qjny43 From Three."

So I had just a quick query on it, if prices are dropping for us Three Irish customer to make calls and send SMS texts to EU phones, well would these rates not also apply to the national calls/text for Irish to Irish phones seeing that we all European and all that jazz.

Thanks

Re: Question re Contract change on 15th May regarding EU rat

Maestro
The change in charges was driven by the EU for calling from Ireland to outside.of Ireland. We will have to just deal with the charges for normal calls until there's more changes, if there's more changes.
I am not a Three employee. I'm just a little helper Smiley Happy
Posted From Generic Android 2.0

Re: Question re Contract change on 15th May regarding EU rat

Legend
I would say national rates are set by each country telecom regulation body ie comreg here and offcom in the uk

Posted From Generic Android 2.0
Announcements

Hi and Welcome to the 3Community. Stay awhile and have a look around. If you haven't already registered, now is a good time to do so.

Click here to see a guide on getting started.

Register now >>