Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Public IP Address

Scout

Hi Folks,

Would it be possible to get a public IP address assigned to my account. I need it for some of my work applications.

Thanks.

Re: Public IP Address

Maestro

Hi @PK2010, can you send a PM with your details please and I'll check this out?

Navigator

Hi , I would like to get a public IP, please.

Thanks!

Maestro

Hi miguelsh,

Thanks for getting in touch 👍 Are you using mobile broadband or a mobile phone? 

Navigator
Hi, this is mobile broadband. It's a Huawei 4G router.
Thanks!

Maestro

Great stuff, I'll need to update this on your account. In order to do so, can you just PM me your name, address, date of birth & number please? 

3 Moderator

Cheers @miguelsh I've updated your public IP address. Can you also ensure your APN setting is updated to 3Internet 👍

Navigator
That worked perfectly.
Thanks!

Maestro

Great to hear! If you need anything else just come back to us here.

Announcements

At Three we are updating our systems to make your 3Community experience even better. From Friday the 24th of January, the forum.three.ie community will become read-only in preparation for launching a new and improved 3Community later this year

All our useful tips and information can still be viewed in the posts and blogs. Once the new 3Community is ready to go, you will be the first to know. If you are a current member and need help during this time, you can still drop us a private message or alternatively contact us on Facebook or Twitter

Thank you for all your contributions to 3Community and we are excited to welcome you to your new 3Community soon