Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Proof of usage

Lookout
Hello everybody, I posted this already today, it may have been in the incorrect forum though-I have insurance,dropped my phone, they require proof of use. "Should you wish to obtain a proof of usage document from a network provider, this will come with the required information on and should be suitable for our requiremen" How can I get this? Really appreciate any help you can give.

Re: Proof of usage

Highlighted

Re: Proof of usage

3 Community Manager

@Shaun7283  Hi there, a usage report or proof of purchase can only be requested through Three staff. Have you had a look at the link @Michael_Mick posted? Let me know if you still need this. All you have to do is send me a PM and we'll go from there. 

Announcements

At Three we are updating our systems to make your 3Community experience even better. From Friday the 24th of January, the forum.three.ie community will become read-only in preparation for launching a new and improved 3Community later this year

All our useful tips and information can still be viewed in the posts and blogs. Once the new 3Community is ready to go, you will be the first to know. If you are a current member and need help during this time, you can still drop us a private message or alternatively contact us on Facebook or Twitter

Thank you for all your contributions to 3Community and we are excited to welcome you to your new 3Community soon