Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Our staff are currently offline, but you can use the community 24/7
Remember to accept a reply to your question as the answer!

Proof of Ownership / purchase

[ Edited ]
Scout

Spoke to someone on live chat and was emailed it within 5 minutes.  Great service. 

Re: Proof of Ownership / purchase

3 Community Manager

I'm delighted to hear that @Dmac 😁 

[ Edited ]
Lookout

Hi
From Mon 08.04.2019 I try to obtain proof of phone usage for my phone Samsung S9+, need for insurance company. The number is 07 xxxxxxxxxxxx , date of birth xxxxxxxx. I gave all details for 5-6 times to different persons from '3', each of them ask me no, name, date of birth and postcode and invoice, four last digits of my account where I pay from, etc. How long time need still waiting, please? Yesterday when I said for me is very important and I lose money, '3' company tried offer me some discount. Please I don't need discount, I need proof of phone usage. Only that. Thank you.

* post edited 

3 Community Manager

@sorinaluca 👋 I've edited your post because it contained your personal details. I'm guessing from the details you're a 3UK customer. While you are very welcome as a member of our 3Community and please do have a look around, our Mods here can help with 3 Ireland customers. Perhaps contact 3UK again? 

Lookout
Contact '3' again for what reason? I think the company treat each person
seriously and I don't have time stay 30 minute to phone give the same
details. I'm sorry, on my money which I pay every month I consider to be
treated with respect and maybe send me on my email the date when I can have
proof of phone usage. My patient have a limit.
Thank you.

3 Community Manager

I'd love to be able to help you Sorina, but this is 3 Ireland I don't have access to your information.

Lookout
Ooo, sorry, I understand now. Thank you. Wish you a very good day and weekend...
Highlighted

3 Community Manager

No bother at all, you too 😊 

Announcements

Hi and Welcome to the 3Community. Stay awhile and have a look around. If you haven't already registered, now is a good time to do so.

Click here to see a guide on getting started.

Register now >>