Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Our staff are currently offline, but you can use the community 24/7
Remember to accept a reply to your question as the answer!
Highlighted

Proof of Ownership / purchase

[ Edited ]
Scout

Spoke to someone on live chat and was emailed it within 5 minutes.  Great service. 

Re: Proof of Ownership / purchase

3 Community Manager

I'm delighted to hear that @Dmac 😁 

[ Edited ]
Lookout

Hi
From Mon 08.04.2019 I try to obtain proof of phone usage for my phone Samsung S9+, need for insurance company. The number is 07 xxxxxxxxxxxx , date of birth xxxxxxxx. I gave all details for 5-6 times to different persons from '3', each of them ask me no, name, date of birth and postcode and invoice, four last digits of my account where I pay from, etc. How long time need still waiting, please? Yesterday when I said for me is very important and I lose money, '3' company tried offer me some discount. Please I don't need discount, I need proof of phone usage. Only that. Thank you.

* post edited 

3 Community Manager

@sorinaluca 👋 I've edited your post because it contained your personal details. I'm guessing from the details you're a 3UK customer. While you are very welcome as a member of our 3Community and please do have a look around, our Mods here can help with 3 Ireland customers. Perhaps contact 3UK again? 

Lookout
Contact '3' again for what reason? I think the company treat each person
seriously and I don't have time stay 30 minute to phone give the same
details. I'm sorry, on my money which I pay every month I consider to be
treated with respect and maybe send me on my email the date when I can have
proof of phone usage. My patient have a limit.
Thank you.

3 Community Manager

I'd love to be able to help you Sorina, but this is 3 Ireland I don't have access to your information.

Lookout
Ooo, sorry, I understand now. Thank you. Wish you a very good day and weekend...

3 Community Manager

No bother at all, you too 😊 

Announcements

At Three we are updating our systems to make your 3Community experience even better. From Friday the 24th of January, the forum.three.ie community will become read-only in preparation for launching a new and improved 3Community later this year

All our useful tips and information can still be viewed in the posts and blogs. Once the new 3Community is ready to go, you will be the first to know. If you are a current member and need help during this time, you can still drop us a private message or alternatively contact us on Facebook or Twitter

Thank you for all your contributions to 3Community and we are excited to welcome you to your new 3Community soon