Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Our staff are currently offline, but you can use the community 24/7
Remember to accept a reply to your question as the answer!
Accepted Solution

Problem with Roaming

[ Edited ]
Navigator

Hi everyone

I'm currently on my holidays and yesterday I've arrived in Poland. Previous week I've spent in Portugal and through all stay there I had no problems with roaming at all but since I came to Poland I have no connection whatsoever. I'm unable to text, call and have no data. Feels strange since in one EU country I have roaming working fine and same day in another EU country it's not.

Also I have tried to contact you through the app. Was able to state the problem and like 30 seconds from sending a message I'm receiving system message that says"Unfortunately my3 app has stopped working" App itself is working, I'm able to see my balance but whenever I try to open chat panel I see white loading screen for about 10 seconds and then system message pops up "my3 app stopped working".

Hope I can find some help.

Best regards
Sebastian

Chosen Solution

Re: Problem with Roaming and my3 live chat

Legend

What phone do you have?

Disable 4G and restart your phone

View solution in original post

All Replies To This Topic

3 Community Manager

Hi Sebastian 👏 I'm sorry to hear this. By any chance, have you gone through the troubleshooting steps in this checklist? The troubleshooting link is a little bit down, and you'll need to click to open that section 👉  http://3.ie/eu8sj Let me know how you get on. Deb

Navigator
Hi Deb

Thanks for quick response.
Yes I did go through the troubleshooting. My roaming is enabled, I have credit and I can see that I'm connected to Orange mobile network here in PL. Still no service.
Only one thing worries me:
"Your device is compatible for use in that region for example if you were roaming in the US you would need a Tri-Band Support device."

I've recently got Samsung Galaxy K Zoom (SM-C115 model)

Legend

What phone do you have?

Disable 4G and restart your phone

Navigator
@billbond4

As I said before I got Samsung Galaxy K Zoom ( SM-C115 model )

I will try to do what you suggested.

Navigator
Sadly no change at all.

3 Community Manager

@ billbond4 Thanks for your help! Sebastian, I know this is your first day on the Community (welcome by the way). To look into this further, you'll need to send me a PM to me with your details. Can you see the Send me a PM button ? 

Navigator
@Three_Deborah1

PM has been sent.

Thank you for your support guys.

Navigator
Thank you @Three_Deborah1 and @billbond4 for help.

Here is solution for others who might experience similar problem while abroad.
Go to Mobile Network settings
Set Neywork Mode to 3G
Manually change the Network Operator.

Once more thank you
Announcements

Hi and Welcome to the 3Community. Stay awhile and have a look around. If you haven't already registered, now is a good time to do so.

Click here to see a guide on getting started.

Register now >>