Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Prepay refund required please

[ Edited ]

After multiple failed attempts at topping up (trying via the three website on two different pages and via the UK site - each time getting an error after pressing submit) I finally topped up using AIB.

Now, however, when I check my 3 account I see there's 40 euro credit in it so it looks like one of my other payments went through even though I was shown an error page.

Apparently this extra 20 euro won't carry over automatically to next month, can someone please organise for it to be carried over or for it to be refunded? I don't mind paying it next month but it'll be used up with no benefit this month if it's not refunded.

Thanks

my number is removing personal info*** 

Re: Prepay refund required please

Maestro

Hi @three_user, can you PM us your number, name, address and DOB? I'll check this out for you.

I also removed your number from the public forum 👌 

Hi

Thanks, have already sent you a PM but just in case I'm posting here as well to remind whoever needs to get in touch regarding my credit for the next month.

Thanks.

Maestro

Hi @three_user, can you just send your details in a PM and I'll check this out for you now? I'll just need your number, address and date of birth.

Announcements

At Three we are updating our systems to make your 3Community experience even better. From Friday the 24th of January, the forum.three.ie community will become read-only in preparation for launching a new and improved 3Community later this year

All our useful tips and information can still be viewed in the posts and blogs. Once the new 3Community is ready to go, you will be the first to know. If you are a current member and need help during this time, you can still drop us a private message or alternatively contact us on Facebook or Twitter

Thank you for all your contributions to 3Community and we are excited to welcome you to your new 3Community soon