Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Our staff are currently offline, but you can use the community 24/7
Remember to accept a reply to your question as the answer!

Prepay credit disappearing

Scout

Hello, I'm on prepay and I top up my credit by €20 every 28 days. In the last 5 or 6 months I've noticed that a few days after topping up, there is  €20 deducted from my credit and I have no idea why. I've made at least one paid call every 6 months so I see no reason for the deductions. I asked for, and received, a usage report but there is no mention of this credit being deducted anywhere on the report. I'm not happy about this at all and I'd really like an explanation. Has anyone else experienced this issue ?, any help would be appreciated.

Regards,

Rob

Re: Prepay credit disappearing

Your credit is expiring
One call every 6 months will use the first top up credit that added to your balance and the top ups after that (if you don't use them) will expire after 180 days. @rer900
I am not a Three employee. I'm just a little helper Smiley Happy

Scout

Hi Mac_n_cheese, thanks for your response but I don't quite get that. This is what my balance reads:

Cash Credits:

Top-up

Won't expire**

€20.00

Top-up

Won't expire**

€20.00

Top-up

Won't expire**

€20.00

Top-up

Won't expire**

€20.00

** If you make at least one chargeable call every six months, you will keep your top-up credit active and prevent it from expiring. If you don't do this, your cash credit will expire after six months of non-use.

It says they Won't expire if I make one chargeable call every 6 months, which I do. At one point my credit grew to over 140 euros but now my 20 euro top up is deducted every month. It makes no sense to me. Why doesn't it continue to grow like it did before ?

Highlighted

[ Edited ]
Leader

You can only build up credit for a max of 6 months. Any top-ups older than six months will be deducted unless a chargeable call is made from it.  However, the chargeable call only has a bearing on the in use credit bundle & any top-ups reaching 6 months expires (will be deducted).  For this reason it is best not to keep more than 5 credit bundles queued.  You are better off using your credit to purchase goods/services or else donate it to charity.  List of charities here:

https://api.likecharity.com/charities/

Announcements

Hi and Welcome to the 3Community. Stay awhile and have a look around. If you haven't already registered, now is a good time to do so.

Click here to see a guide on getting started.

Register now >>