Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Our staff are currently offline, but you can use the community 24/7
Remember to accept a reply to your question as the answer!
Highlighted

Prepay Trio sim

Explorer

So I bought the prepay Trio Sim for €20 and just ported over and I've no credit. Surely that €20 should be on it?

Highlighted

Re: Prepay Trio sim

Maestro

Hey Annie272 👋

Welcome to The Community 😃

When you got the SIM in storer did the guys in there give you a top up voucher? 

Highlighted

Explorer

Hi, no I bought it online for €20 therefore that €20 should now be on my phone as credit right?

Highlighted

3 Moderator

Can you PM your details and I'll check your credit for you?

Highlighted

Explorer

PM sent

Highlighted

3 Moderator
Highlighted

Explorer

No problem hun.  Also just registered my address too so hopefully get that free credit too. I was of the understanding that paying €20 for a sim card meant it would go onto your account.

Highlighted

3 Moderator

Absolutely. When you buy the sim card, the €20 is applied as credit to your account. I can see that one of our Live Chat agents logged a track for you this morning, I'll keep an eye on the track and keep you posted 👍 

Highlighted

Explorer

Yes I thought so, but I don't have anything, I'm really missing the use of my phone as I run a business from it. I've had no use since 10am

Highlighted

3 Moderator

I completely understand Annie. I'll come back to you here as soon as it's activated, you'll also receive a text advising of the same. 

Announcements

Three – Covid-19

Everyone’s coming together to battle the spread of COVID-19 and this means we have to close 3Stores for a while. Staying connected is more important than ever right now and you’ll find all the help you need on your 3Community and our new open board and Three.ie

Remember, self-serve options such as three.ie, My3 App & Web, 1913 & SMS Codes are also available to you.