Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Re: Credit gone and data not working

The same thing has happened to me. Credit was bought 8 days ago, tried using my phone this morning and when I called to check my balance was told I had no credit and no offer. And apparently spent €684 on internet. I have no wifi and had to top up again just to be able to get the customer service number.

This exact same thing happened to me today also?

Re: Internet service charges

I have a prepaid phone. I topped up 20 twoweeks ago but today my internet was gone. I probably mistook 'all you can eat data' and have been tethering for my other devices.

Then I saw 'out of allowance usage' 61 euro. Does that mean I have to pay that?

I'm in the same situation.
And I keep getting errors so I can't write.
If three sees this comment, please contact me.

Navigator
From what I can see a lot of people are having this problem..they'd want to sort this out and refund us pretty quickly..I need my phone for work and I'm not willing to drop another 20 euro when I shouldn't have to

I didn't have a choice on having to spend the second 20. It was that or have no phone at all.

Navigator
When did you're credit go? Today or Monday?

Re: €20 top up just disappeared..?

Pathfinder

Got the same problem! Smiley Surprised Was browsing internet until it stopped working. Tried restarting, plane mode etc but didn't help. Finally went to MyThree website... terrifying!
Three shows on My Three that I spent €468.33 on internet even though I topped up €20 on 9th of April... I didn't have that much balance, rather around €60-80 but still, I would like to have it back
Untitled.png

I'm having the same problem. Beside the allowance being gone (topped up on the 14th April), all the credit I had is gone. Almost 60€, if I'm not mistaken. I hope this gets solved quickly!

Internet services charge?

Scout
Just got a text saying I've spent 752 euro on internet services? Surely this can't be serious? I'm on prepay. Still have credit in my account.
Announcements

At Three we are updating our systems to make your 3Community experience even better. From Friday the 24th of January, the forum.three.ie community will become read-only in preparation for launching a new and improved 3Community later this year

All our useful tips and information can still be viewed in the posts and blogs. Once the new 3Community is ready to go, you will be the first to know. If you are a current member and need help during this time, you can still drop us a private message or alternatively contact us on Facebook or Twitter

Thank you for all your contributions to 3Community and we are excited to welcome you to your new 3Community soon