Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Our staff are currently offline, but you can use the community 24/7
Remember to accept a reply to your question as the answer!

Re: Topped up 11 days ago, €20 credit gone and no data

Same as me, did you check your "Internet used outside of your allowance" section on the My3 app? Mine is showing I owe them 400 euro which is impossible 

Yeah it has €800 odd used, obviously this is an issue with on threes end
but it looks like its going on for a few days now with no resolution.

I have the exact same problem, I topped up 15 days ago, I had €19 credit on the morning of 24/04/2017, now it's gone and the my3 page says I owe €169. What is going on?

Re: Top up and allowance GONE.

I'm having the same problem, I topped up on 10/04/2017 and my credit disappeared after midnight on 25/04/2017

Re: €20 top up just disappeared..?

I'm both relieved and worried that I am not the only person experiencing this problem

Re: Top up and allowance GONE.

Lookout
Just noticed that my account says that I owe them €668 for Internet usage for 2 weeks of use. They need to fix this ASAP
Posted From Samsung SM-G920F

Re: Internet service charges

Same has happened to me. I only topped up by 20 last Thursday and got a text today saying I'd spent €55 on internet services and the majority of the time my data would be turned off. Not the first time it's happened either.
Posted From Samsung SM-J510FN

Re: Internet service charges

Navigator

Posted From Samsung SM-J320FN

Credit gone and data not working

Navigator
Hi..so i have the 20 euro deal ( free text..unlimited data etc) it topped up on the 15th of April..so only ten days ago..I spent less than 10 minutes on calls since then so easily should have had ato waste 16 euro credit which is now gone..my free texts will not sent..when I try to use my data I'm told i have no credit to use it..and I got a text off 3 saying I owe 429 euro on Internet services..what is going on? Definitely not happy about this..not the first time I've had problems with this network
Posted From Samsung SM-J320FN

Re: €20 top up just disappeared..?

Scout
Ye, I topped up a week ago and wallop, all me credit gone! So much for all ye can eat data for 28 days, and my balance is zero! WTF THREE!

Your "contact us" section doesn't actually allow us to contact you!

This forum doesn't have a date...... Todays date is 25/April/2017
Posted From Sony C6903
Announcements

Hi and Welcome to the 3Community. Stay awhile and have a look around. If you haven't already registered, now is a good time to do so.

Click here to see a guide on getting started.

Register now >>