Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Our staff are currently offline, but you can use the community 24/7
Remember to accept a reply to your question as the answer!

Re: Prepay Text Message - 25/04/2017

Guide

yeah you are prob right Steve I have proof from the usage report that the credit was just whipped from my balance I one go so aside from them being slow to refund they should compensate alot of people including myself could not make calls or send texts but I'm sure that will not happen 

Pathfinder
You are absolutely right. You also deserve some form of compensation. Don't underestimate ComReg. They have statutory powers to impose sanctions on failing providers like Three, including compensation. It sounds like you (and others) have a solid case. It's easy to file a formal complaint online both with the provider and with ComReg. I am considering doing it myself in relation to another issue where they are failing to pull their finger out and solve a problem. The point at which you know they are doing sweet FA is when they tell you they are 'working hard' to resolve the problem ...

Navigator

it's been a week now but i was only refunded by my last top up? what happened to my unused credits before the top up?

Pathfinder
Keep at them, don't let them fob you off. It's your money you're talking about, not theirs. If you were a week overdue paying Three they would be crawling all over you by now. Good luck!

Guide

+1 on this  I have the exact same problem. Come on three why is there no response over this issue? When do we get or credit back ??? 

Pathfinder
The Great Prepay Ripoff continues ... The level of Three's incompetence and non communication is incredible. Surely they must know what they done with your money?

Leader

Ahhh Give them a chance its only DAY 5 since this happened..........................................The Tech Team are "looking into it"

Does that make you feel all warm inside ?????????????????????????????????????????

Leader

WHAT IS THE UPDATE ON THIS ????????????????????

IT IS NOW THE 2nd OF MAY and NO UPDATE

Pathfinder
I don't think the tech team exists ... NOBODY could possibly be that slow and incompetent. Or perhaps they have no time for the Great Prepay Ripoff because they are still trying to solve the Big Buy Add-on Shambles ...

Leader

I fer you are correct @SteveC

But IT IS a complicated issue !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Announcements

Hi and Welcome to the 3Community. Stay awhile and have a look around. If you haven't already registered, now is a good time to do so.

Click here to see a guide on getting started.

Register now >>