Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Our staff are currently offline, but you can use the community 24/7
Remember to accept a reply to your question as the answer!

Re: Prepay Text Message - 25/04/2017

I got nothing back either. went to the shop and that was a complete waste of my time said they could do nothing and id  need to contact support so they could check into the issue. I got a pm this morning asking was the credit back in my account as refunds have been issued. I was not issued a cent back. this is going on easy too long now. sort the issue out three 

Leader
I believe compensation is in order from Three over this and immediately. This situation is beyond a joke. If the shoe was on the other foot Three would be knocking on peoples doors as we have seen some people complain about before. One person had to go to com reg to stop debt collectors calling .......... Over €19.
Posted From Alcatel One Touch 6012X

I agree we should be compensated but we all know that won't happen. The fact that they won't post here on a public forum worries me slightly. whats the big secret has Mr Three done a runner with our money  

[ Edited ]
Navigator

Hi guys what's the story with this now?

Three says they have refunded me my credit but i know i have more than 50+ euros on my account on April 24. Then comes April 25 when it went to 0 and on April 26 they only refunded me 20euro? What happened to my remaining balance im still on free calls,text and internet during that time?

Edit:

Got mine sorted. Reps from boards helped me out. Special thanks to Joolz! You the real MVP!

Just an update, credit was refunded to my account in full today better late then never I guess, anyone who didn't get their refund should pm the mods for a timeframe.

I forgot to up my credit on time by 20 euros by a day or 2 had 39 euro yesterday only rang my mother today for a few minutes today Tried to ring my mother later and apparently I had no credit I should of at least have had 37 Euro.
Posted From Apple iPhone
Highlighted

[ Edited ]

Even tho you might have only made a short call your internet would still be active on your phone, updating apps and push notifications for email etc this would be enough to deplete your credit balance when out of bundle I'm afraid. internet charges are excessive out of bundle  EUR 1.01/MB 

Lookout
I topped up by €20 on the 5th of May and it said I have used my credit on data services since the 27th of April and all of my credit is gone... I would appreciate if I could be refunded as I did not spend this
Posted From Apple iPhone

Lookout
The exact same thing happened to me and I topped up on 5/5/17.
Posted From Apple iPhone

Lookout

Soo..2 weeks later and still no resolution for this. I'm about out of patience with this, especially as my service needs to be renewed next week. 

Posted From Android 2.0
Announcements
If you haven't already registered, now is a good time to do so.

Click here to see a guide on getting started.

Register now >>