Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Our staff are currently offline, but you can use the community 24/7
Remember to accept a reply to your question as the answer!

Re: Prepay Text Message - 25/04/2017

Navigator

3rd time  contacting them about the issue but it's still the same. No changes. On 3 different chats "they're working to resolve the issue". When asked why my credit disappeared, they've no answer.

True, on the Three scale of difficulty it must come close to putting a coin in a parking meter ... Complicated, reeeaal complicated .... But the absence of updates on the Great Prepay Ripoff ... What's the story there? Maybe somebody has made off with the moderator's credit!
Posted From Android 6.0

Truly unbelievable. These people are a disgrace. Seven days into this ripoff and they still can't or won't tell anybody anything. They can't or won't even post an update. This will rightly cost them customers but even that doesn't appear to worry them. What a mess of a company.
Posted From Android 6.0

[ Edited ]
Lookout

I can't help but notice that this issue still hasn't been resolved. Just in case it's not completely clear, no-one is going to accept these charges and/or the loss of cash credits. 

Also, unless there's at least compelling evidence that this is in fact being sorted by the end of the week, not only will I consider a formal complaint, I will be looking for a new service provider. This situation is completely intolerable, and no kind of consumer should have to put up with it.

I have to say its really annoying they way the mods are completely ignoring this thread its not fair at all. Come on three we deserve some kind of response as to why we are being ignored........AS WELL AS OUR MONEY BACK 

Leader
Agreed! They are quick enough when it suits!!!!!! And not alone that but the signal has becomes desperate in the last few weeks. Can't get good broadband connection anywhere.

I wonder are three in trouble ............. I mean serious trouble ?????
Posted From Alcatel One Touch 6012X

Cant say I have had any issues with signal quality this year. i was spun some load of bull in the store when I went in last month to quiz them about the contract change and was told that the bundles were cut from 30 days to 28 days for our benefit I asked her to explain and she said that they cut it so it would be easer for the customer to keep track of their top ups she said that 28 days is exactly 4 weeks its easier to manage. I said if thats three trying to help the customer than they shouldn't have bothered 

Highlighted

Leader

ONE Week after the DEBACLE and still no update !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I will try and call into the shop today and see if I can get answers to this face to face. it seems likely that the mods on here were told to ignore this whole thread and just hope it will all just blow over. I will post back with my findings I won't be letting this go  

Leader

10 days on and still no update

Announcements
If you haven't already registered, now is a good time to do so. Register now >>