Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Our staff are currently offline, but you can use the community 24/7
Remember to accept a reply to your question as the answer!
Highlighted

Re: Credit gone and no data

Lookout

Me, too. I topped up five days ago.  My credit has gone.

Highlighted

Re: Credit gone and data not working

Navigator
Seemw like it's back now but Still showing incorrect credit?
Highlighted

Only a percentage of my credit is back... Don't understand what's going on, honestly.
Highlighted

Re: Internet services charge?

Navigator
Same thing just happened to me. 20 euro credit gone and 400 euro bill for internet usage
Highlighted

Scout
The same just happened to me but my €20 credit is still there.
Highlighted

Scout
I got a text saying I spent €90 on internet. I still have my €20 and everything stil working but don't want to turn on my internet in case the charge goes. I topped up one week ago and my contract says I've unlimited internet. Absolutely disgraceful
Highlighted

Navigator
I just checked my credit and I'm pretty sure all of mine is back
Highlighted

Navigator
I'm the same. Credit seems to be back and internet is working. I better not be charged the 400 euro messup that i got a text about using
Highlighted

Navigator
I just woke to this message too, my stomach is sick. What the hell is going on? ?
Highlighted

I've spent €381 apparantly, since the 27/3/17. I topped up be 20 on Sunday and for the message for all you can eat data. It's definitely woken me up and I have and exam in an hour
Announcements

Three – Covid-19

Everyone’s coming together to battle the spread of COVID-19 and this means we have to close 3Stores for a while. Staying connected is more important than ever right now and you’ll find all the help you need on your 3Community and our new open board and Three.ie

Remember, self-serve options such as three.ie, My3 App & Web, 1913 & SMS Codes are also available to you.