Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Our staff are currently offline, but you can use the community 24/7
Remember to accept a reply to your question as the answer!
Highlighted

Re: Credit gone and data not working

My credit was gone when I woke up this morning
Highlighted

No credit or data allowance this morning. Only topped up 4 days ago. Not going to put another 20 in. Sort it out 3.

Highlighted

Credit gone

Only topped up 11th April credit gone no calls, texts or internet and got a message saying I owe 805.11 on internet. This is a disgrace had to top up again. 40e in 2 weeks wreckless. Looks like im not the only one this has happened to
Highlighted

Having the same issue. Topped yesterday, woke up today with zero in my account.
Highlighted

Same here topped up 20€ on the 18th,credit gone no data allowance what the hell is going on!?!? Fix this!
Highlighted

I'm also having this problem. 44€ gone on internet, and I only topped up by 20€ 8 days ago.
Highlighted

Credit gone and no data

I only topped up 2 weeks ago and this morning my credit is gone!
Highlighted

I only topped up 3 days ago and I got a text this morning saying I had used 235.37 euro on internet services?? My credit and data was gone I had to top up again because I had to send an urgent text. Hope this gets refunded absolutely ridiculous.
Highlighted

Re: Credit gone and no data

That's happened to me too. Got a msg saying I've used €117.53 in data!! What's going on?
Highlighted

Re: Credit gone and no data

Scout
I have same problem. I just receive sms "You have spent EURO 259.97 on Internet Services"... (Topped up at tuesday)
Announcements

Three – Covid-19

Everyone’s coming together to battle the spread of COVID-19 and this means we have to close 3Stores for a while. Staying connected is more important than ever right now and you’ll find all the help you need on your 3Community and our new open board and Three.ie

Remember, self-serve options such as three.ie, My3 App & Web, 1913 & SMS Codes are also available to you.