Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

€20 top up just disappeared..?

Scout

Earlier this evening, at around 8pm, I topped up my phone by €20 online, and I received the text alert from 3 saying that I had topped up by €20 and that I had my unlimited data, calls and texts, etc.. The money had been taken from my bank account and I carried on as usual and everything was working perfectly.

Then at about 1:30am I realised my text messages weren't sending, and I thought the signal might have been bad so I tried again about half an hour later, and they still weren't sending so I checked my 3account and it said that my balance is €0.00.. At first, I thought it might have been a glitch, but I have checked it multiple times, and my balance still remains at €0.00.

I don't understand how this could have happened because I got the alert saying that my bundle was now in affect and I checked my bank account where it clearly shows that the money was taken out as a top up, so any help would be appreciated.. 

Re: Top up and allowance GONE.

I am here for the same reason..
I toped up 2weeks ago
Posted From Apple iPhone

Lookout
Same thing just happened me also
Posted From Apple iPhone

Navigator
Same just happened to me just now. Topped up 5 days ago and all gone just now
Posted From Generic Android 2.0

Re: €20 top up just disappeared..?

Lookout
The same thing just happened me and others as well
Posted From Apple iPhone
Highlighted

Lookout
Better be getting a refund!
Posted From Apple iPhone

Re: €20 top up just disappeared..?

Navigator
It seems to be happening to a lot of people right now. There are a lot of other posts at the moment
Posted From Generic Android 2.0

Same happened to me just now...topped up 7 days ago and 40euro gone just now

Topped up 11 days ago, €20 credit gone and no data

[ Edited ]

I use my sim for data and topped up on my credit card 11 days ago, now theres no data and my credit is gone. Looking on this forum theres alot of people affected by this. I only use this sim for data theres no other way it could have been charged and theres no allowance showing up online for data, texts or calls. Its as if I havn't topped up or been given my allowance.

Wheres the credit gone? When will it be restored? Or will I just ask my credit card company to reverse the charge as your not abiding by your contract?

Same here, topped up a week or two ago. Very inconvenient timing for this issue when shops are closed and AIB internet banking offline. Not cool Three!!!

Announcements

Hi and Welcome to the 3Community. Stay awhile and have a look around. If you haven't already registered, now is a good time to do so.

Click here to see a guide on getting started.

Register now >>