Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Our staff are currently offline, but you can use the community 24/7
Remember to accept a reply to your question as the answer!

Prepay Text Message - 25/04/2017

Hi everyone, 

Three is aware that some of our prepay customers received a text message regarding their allowance in error this morning.

We are working to resolve the issue and any necessary refunds will be processed as soon as possible.

I'll update this announcement once the issue is resolved. Thanks for your patience.

Sheena

Highlighted

Internet service charges

I have received text messages telling me that I have spent different amounts of money on internet sevices, e.g 6.03 and 10.04 since 03/02/2017 received on the 2nd of March. I have all you can eat data so I don't understand what I am being charged for. 

Re: Internet service charges

Hi there, when was the last time you topped up? Can you PM your details (number, address and DOB) so we can verify your account. Karen 

PM sent, thanks.

I am having the same problem since last night. I entered a competition by texting 57117 - It was Dancing with the Stars. I am prepay - top up €20/mth normally but the texts are coming in with varying amounts & well over €20 on occasion.

Maestro

Hi @BCourtney, these are premium texts and charges may vary.

12days after top up 60€ credit disappeared

Jjk
What happened ?

I topped up on 12th april by 20€ bringing my account balance to 60€ tonite it all disappeared and my account is 0€ without bundle. Wtf ?

Top up and allowance GONE.

Lookout
Hi.

So I've been with three for about a year now and never found a huge problem. But this evening, I couldn't go online and then the default three site popped up saying I was out of data allowance and credit.

I've the €20 offer (unlimited data, texts and weekend calls) so I found this odd considering I paid the €20 on the 14th of April so it's been 11 days.

Does anybody know why this happened and how to fix it?

Re: Top up and allowance GONE.

Same thing just happened me I only bought mine last Friday however

Re: Top up and allowance GONE.

Lookout
Could the network just have tech difficulties?
Announcements

Hi and Welcome to the 3Community. Stay awhile and have a look around. If you haven't already registered, now is a good time to do so.

Click here to see a guide on getting started.

Register now >>