Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted
Accepted Solution

Prepay Plan

[ Edited ]
Navigator

Hello,
I’ve topped up €10 from mobile and €10 from shop, €20 total and my plan wasn’t reestablished. What I need to do ?! Thanks

Chosen Solution
Highlighted

Re: Prepay Plan

Maestro

It was our pleasure 😃 If you need anything else just pop back to us. 

View solution in original post

All Replies To This Topic
Highlighted

3 Community Manager

@Fscavuzzi I've moved your post to create a new topic because your post was different to the topic you replied on. I'll help you here. Have you checked your plan on My3 to see if it's active this morning? 

Highlighted

Legend

You need to topup by 20€ in one transaction for the plan to become active

Highlighted

Navigator
Hi Rachel!
Sorry, It was my first time here.
Yes I’ve checked and It doesn’t work yet.
Thanks
Highlighted

[ Edited ]
3 Community Manager

Not to worry and Welcome Smiley Happy @billbond4 is correct the €20 top up in one go activates the plan automatically.  It sounds like your separate top ups happened closely together, is that right? Pop me a PM and I can check this for you.  Also here's a little guide to get you started on The Community - Getting Started

Highlighted

Navigator
Hello ! Yes, exactly I did the top up in different ways. I received this message but I still have no internet.

>From Three: Keep enjoying price plan perks like All You Can Eat Data - just top up by EUR20 now. Go to 3.ie/Topup. If you've already topped up, thanks. Opt-out m.three.ie/mp

Highlighted

[ Edited ]
3 Community Manager

Sure send me a PM there and I'll check it out Smiley Happy

Highlighted

Navigator
Sorry, what is a PM ?! 😉
Highlighted

3 Community Manager

It's a private message Smiley Happy Just click on the "Send me a PM" it's the blue link under my signature 

Highlighted

Navigator
Everything is ok here. I would like to thank you the excellent customer service.
Announcements

Three – Covid-19

Everyone’s coming together to battle the spread of COVID-19 and this means we have to close 3Stores for a while. Staying connected is more important than ever right now and you’ll find all the help you need on your 3Community and our new open board and Three.ie

Remember, self-serve options such as three.ie, My3 App & Web, 1913 & SMS Codes are also available to you.