Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Prepaid balance disappeared and data has no internet

Navigator

on the 16 June I prepaid 40 euro into my account but the web page would not allow me to buy an add on . I contacted three who said they  would sort out my add on 20G at 35 euro

When i went back to the account I could see there was now only 24 Euro on account

Panicing I then phoned the sales computer and bought 2G 

Unfortunately the MI FI has not responded ,i have no internet comes up 

Today I checked my account and it is empty my 40 euro is gone and still my MI FI says no internet although the account says 2G

Re: Prepaid balance disappeared and data has no internet

Navigator

Is it possible to contact me through my email address jjirwin @ btinternet.com

Navigator

can someone please come to my aid

Maestro

Hi @johnjames, I have just gotten back to your PM about this. If you could send me a PM with your details. I'll have a look into this for you and get back to you about this!

[ Edited ]
Navigator

Name john james irwin   mi fi number ******* Edited number

3 Community Manager

@johnjames can you click on the "Send me a PM" in my signature and send your number there please? I deleted it from your public post just for your own privacy Smiley Happy It sounds like your add on didn't kick in and when you used your internet, your credit was used instead of the add-on. Once I get your number I can double check this for you. 

[ Edited ]
Navigator

My number ******* My mi fi will not work witbout an add on At present it has 2g i managed to get on BUT it still is not workingAnd  the 40€ is gone without getting any add on to that value

3 Community Manager

Can you reply to my PM, John. Just go to your own PMs and reply there with your number and I'll need to confirm other account details as well for validation just so i can discuss the account with you. 

Announcements

At Three we are updating our systems to make your 3Community experience even better. From Friday the 24th of January, the forum.three.ie community will become read-only in preparation for launching a new and improved 3Community later this year

All our useful tips and information can still be viewed in the posts and blogs. Once the new 3Community is ready to go, you will be the first to know. If you are a current member and need help during this time, you can still drop us a private message or alternatively contact us on Facebook or Twitter

Thank you for all your contributions to 3Community and we are excited to welcome you to your new 3Community soon