Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Re: Premium SMS charge

Scout

I got this earlier as well. Replied with STOP after the first text, got nothing back. Then I got more texts. €20 has gone from my credit. I called the company to request a refund as I know Three can't. The SP have said that they can't find anything associated with my number. They suggested that I probably have my number wrong? Absolute scam artists. Next stop is Comreg. 

Re: Premium SMS Scam

Maestro

@Three_Rachel wrote:

Hi All,

Thank you for reaching out to us on our 3Community to highlight your experiences. We have forwarded this to the relevant company to investigate.

For those of you wishing to dispute this, contact help@pfi.me via email and include the short-code (5-digit code) specific with the service being charged for.

I previously mentioned the premium service bar that we can add to your account. Before you decide to add this bar please visit our premium rate services blog here - Premium Rate Services FAQs  It outlines exactly what the bar means and what it affects. If you are still happy to have the bar added to your account you can contact us to request this - contact Three 

Rachel

@stue84  Can you see the quote from Three_Rachel? Read that for info on what to do about the charge and how to apply the block. 

I am not a Three employee. I'm just a little helper Smiley Happy

Re: Premium SMS Scam

Scout

@Mac_n_cheese I read that thanks very much. I emailed ComReg who asked me to get in touch with help@pfi, which I did. They confirmed that I was charged (strange that whoever I spoke to yesterday said I wasn't.) I requested a refund and they said they can't provide one as they are just the billing side Smiley Frustrated . So now they want me to email help@sptwo.com to outline my reasons for requesting a refund. 

The hoops you need to jump through to try get your own money back. They probably just hope people forget about it. 

Navigator

Generic rubbish email reply 

Posted From Apple iPad

Maestro

@Marko1 yeah okay but you got your refund also (the end of that email indicates you can't share it. I reckon you'll need to remove it or just paraphrase or you might be putting yourself at risk 

Navigator

Your right ,

i don’t know how to delete it to be honest 

I never got any refund by the way 

apologies 

Posted From Apple iPad

Navigator
Little update Got my refund back into my PayPal account today. A little personal victory but awfully annoyed at how they got my money in the first place. Thanks to admin and everyone who pointed me in the right direction Regards Mark
Posted From Apple iPad

Scout
Hi Susan! I can't send you a pm but i have a same problem. Pls help me!
Thx! Janos
Posted From Generic Android 2.0

Maestro
@Janos you can now(u have to post at least once to send a pm)

Scout
Thx Mac_and_cheese
Announcements

Hi and Welcome to the 3Community. Stay awhile and have a look around. If you haven't already registered, now is a good time to do so.

Click here to see a guide on getting started.

Register now >>