Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Re: Premium SMS charge

Navigator
They say they will give refund to my PayPal account once I give them my FULL and email address is this legit ?

Scout
Same happened to me I texted stop and it asks for my date of birth what do I do ?

Scout

Having same problem.

If you contact Three , They gonna tell you 3rd party is guilty and Three is not guilty, very sad Smiley Happy

From my side Three gives my money to another company without my confirmation. I do not accept if I click a link by mistake and was charged. Three must to manage verification process such as send a verification code.

Anyway Three did not protect me thus I do not work with Three anymore. I am sure Three earns good money from the Premium SMS charge service thus I am not important.

I shared my experience at job social media platform (it is really big company) , lots of people said they have been a victim and they quit Three some said already afraid and gonna switch... 

Good luck everyone...

Posting so I can pm

Scout
Replying to pm

Scout
R

Scout

R

Announcements

At Three we are updating our systems to make your 3Community experience even better. From Friday the 24th of January, the forum.three.ie community will become read-only in preparation for launching a new and improved 3Community later this year

All our useful tips and information can still be viewed in the posts and blogs. Once the new 3Community is ready to go, you will be the first to know. If you are a current member and need help during this time, you can still drop us a private message or alternatively contact us on Facebook or Twitter

Thank you for all your contributions to 3Community and we are excited to welcome you to your new 3Community soon