Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Re: Premium SMS charge

Scout
Hi there
, I got the same text today, I have never subscribed to their games!! How are they allowed to do this!!!
How can I ask for a refund, and block them please??

3 Moderator

@Adel I got back to your PM there if you'd like to take a look 😊

Scout
Hi I’m having the same problem. Got a text from 57976 and got my €20 credit. I tried blocking their number but it still didn’t work, I also sent them STOP. How can I block them?

Hi there! I have the same issue since Sep 2nd by no: 57721, I tried to block it writing STOP DEAL, but it didn't work ..money has been taken from my account. Could u please advise me on how to fix this issue, thank you.

[ Edited ]

@Ssunflower read the posts in this thread, mine and Three_Rachel's so you can see what to do. Its all on the thread.  Also there's an announcement here that also tells you what you can do  https://forum.three.ie/t5/Announcements/Premium-SMS-Service-Charge-57976/m-p/37631 

@k_225 

I am not a Three employee. I'm just a little helper Smiley Happy

Scout
Replying so I can pm

Replying so I can pm

I received the same text just now on bill pay. Please help

Scout

Scout
Hi everyone
I received a text from gamersvill 61881 and sent the STOP text but the text I sent failed.The phone number on the text 03300586506 was also a dud. They have took money from my account and I want to know how to stop this theft, can any one help,thanks.
Announcements

At Three we are updating our systems to make your 3Community experience even better. From Friday the 24th of January, the forum.three.ie community will become read-only in preparation for launching a new and improved 3Community later this year

All our useful tips and information can still be viewed in the posts and blogs. Once the new 3Community is ready to go, you will be the first to know. If you are a current member and need help during this time, you can still drop us a private message or alternatively contact us on Facebook or Twitter

Thank you for all your contributions to 3Community and we are excited to welcome you to your new 3Community soon