Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted

Re: Premium SMS charge

Navigator
They say they will give refund to my PayPal account once I give them my FULL and email address is this legit ?
Highlighted

Scout
Same happened to me I texted stop and it asks for my date of birth what do I do ?
Highlighted

Scout

Having same problem.

If you contact Three , They gonna tell you 3rd party is guilty and Three is not guilty, very sad Smiley Happy

From my side Three gives my money to another company without my confirmation. I do not accept if I click a link by mistake and was charged. Three must to manage verification process such as send a verification code.

Anyway Three did not protect me thus I do not work with Three anymore. I am sure Three earns good money from the Premium SMS charge service thus I am not important.

I shared my experience at job social media platform (it is really big company) , lots of people said they have been a victim and they quit Three some said already afraid and gonna switch... 

Good luck everyone...

Highlighted

Posting so I can pm
Highlighted

Scout
Replying to pm
Highlighted

Scout
R
Highlighted

Scout

R

Announcements

Three – Covid-19

Everyone’s coming together to battle the spread of COVID-19 and this means we have to close 3Stores for a while. Staying connected is more important than ever right now and you’ll find all the help you need on your 3Community and our new open board and Three.ie

Remember, self-serve options such as three.ie, My3 App & Web, 1913 & SMS Codes are also available to you.