Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Our staff are currently offline, but you can use the community 24/7
Remember to accept a reply to your question as the answer!

Re: Premium SMS charge

You can for sure now
I am not a Three employee. I'm just a little helper Smiley Happy

Scout
Hi,
I'm facing exactly the same problem here.
I also received a message from 57977 saying I had subscribed the services of modogames.club which I did NOT!!!

Immediately, I texted back STOP to the same number, no unsubscribe message confirmation was received and few hours later I received 8 messages in a row and €20 was taken/stolen from my account balance.

I'd like to block all premium services, so that doesn't happen again.

At this point, I don't even have hope to get my €20 back.
This is so frustrating.
Highlighted

[ Edited ]

Same thing just happened to me like a few hours ago. Got the text, looked it up saw it was a scam and texted back Stop then got the 8 messages and they robbed me of 20 euro. I'm furious, I mean it's only 20 quid I'll get over it but how are they aloud to steal from people without consequence?!?!? They've done this to thousands of people and they don't seem to be stopping, three mobile should be held accountable, I mean if they don't even have the control to prevent things like this or either they don't care, and imma guess the latter as all of their responses to this issue was for the victims to complain to the scam artists which translates to deal with it yourself we already got your money.... Absolutely disgusted.

*post edited

Scout
Help same problēm

Re: Premium SMS Scam

Scout

Hello, I too have been affected by this scam, would it be possible to block these messages ? Thanks

Scout

Same issue, charged £40s. Sent an email to help@pfi.me but keep receiving the same kind of automated message that they can't locate the fee even though i've sent them my bill.

3 Community Manager

@gokhunguneyhan Hi there, I have a quick question for you; Are you a  3Ireland customer or 3UK. Asking because you mentioned £40 rather €40. Thanks

Scout
Having same problem from 57977 modogames

Navigator

Having same problem from 57977 modogames

can this 57977 service be just blocked ?

Announcements

Hi and Welcome to the 3Community. Stay awhile and have a look around. If you haven't already registered, now is a good time to do so.

Click here to see a guide on getting started.

Register now >>