Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Our staff are currently offline, but you can use the community 24/7
Remember to accept a reply to your question as the answer!

Re: Premium SMS charge

I also need to block these pests

[ Edited ]

I have received a scam text from gamersville 57976 and was wondering if you could please block them?

@CharleneExtreme chat can block them too https://www.three.ie/chat
I am not a Three employee. I'm just a little helper Smiley Happy

Scout
I've also seen this today on my daughter's phone, suddenly has lost all 20 euro credit and never signed up for any such service.
Highlighted

Re: Premium SMS Scam

Scout

i also received

@Three_Susan wrote:

Hey @melonfarmer drop me a PM with your full name, address and date of birth and I can add this block to your account 😊

a text like this this morning!!! any help is much appreciated!!!

Scout
Hi. I have had the same problem , can anyone help me out?

@Gholl8 if you use the search bar and type in premium SMS charge, pick the option that Three_Rachel created from the list and it literally tells you the whole thing as in what to do
I am not a Three employee. I'm just a little helper Smiley Happy

They have taken €20 of my credit this morning. I go on holidays tomorrow and just topped up on Saturday. I need this credit and can not afford to buy more. Will I be issued a refund?

Re: Premium SMS Scam

Hi,

I received a message from 57977 saying I subscribed the services of modogames.club

I did as suggested: I replied just writing STOP, but after few hours I received 8 messages that costed me 20€.

I saved a screenshot to demonstrate it.

I'm absolutely sure that I did NOT subscribed their services.

I DEMAND a full refund of 20€. I'm absolutely astonished that three allows these SCAMMERS to operate. They don't provide any service at all. In the best scenario, they advertise their website, so nobody can have a real reason to subscribe.

I have this problem but cant pm you I want to have the number barred from my phone also
Announcements

Hi and Welcome to the 3Community. Stay awhile and have a look around. If you haven't already registered, now is a good time to do so.

Click here to see a guide on getting started.

Register now >>