Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Re: Premium SMS charge

Scout
Hi there
, I got the same text today, I have never subscribed to their games!! How are they allowed to do this!!!
How can I ask for a refund, and block them please??
Posted From Apple iPhone

3 Moderator

@Adel I got back to your PM there if you'd like to take a look 😊

Scout
Hi I’m having the same problem. Got a text from 57976 and got my €20 credit. I tried blocking their number but it still didn’t work, I also sent them STOP. How can I block them?
Posted From Apple iPhone

Hi there! I have the same issue since Sep 2nd by no: 57721, I tried to block it writing STOP DEAL, but it didn't work ..money has been taken from my account. Could u please advise me on how to fix this issue, thank you.
Posted From Generic Android 2.0
Highlighted

[ Edited ]
Maestro

@Ssunflower read the posts in this thread, mine and Three_Rachel's so you can see what to do. Its all on the thread.  Also there's an announcement here that also tells you what you can do  https://forum.three.ie/t5/Announcements/Premium-SMS-Service-Charge-57976/m-p/37631 

@k_225 

I am not a Three employee. I'm just a little helper Smiley Happy

Scout
Replying so I can pm
Posted From Apple iPhone

Replying so I can pm
Posted From Generic Android 2.0

I received the same text just now on bill pay. Please help
Posted From Apple iPhone

Scout

Posted From Samsung SM-A705FN

Scout
Hi everyone
I received a text from gamersvill 61881 and sent the STOP text but the text I sent failed.The phone number on the text 03300586506 was also a dud. They have took money from my account and I want to know how to stop this theft, can any one help,thanks.
Posted From Samsung SM-A705FN
Announcements

Hi and Welcome to the 3Community. Stay awhile and have a look around. If you haven't already registered, now is a good time to do so.

Click here to see a guide on getting started.

Register now >>