Do you mean 

Re: Premium SMS charge

Hi Susan can I send you a pm I have the same problem

Scout

Just posting to get permission to PM!

Scout
I have the same problem as @melonfarmer and has taken €20 from my credit.

Jacob

Hi, can I send you a PM. I'm actually on Bill Pay and I was surprised at my bill charges.

Thanks.

This also happened to me yesterday. How can I get back my 20€?? I already replied “STOP” to 57976. But nothing happened. Customer care told me to call their number but I don’t want to because I know they’re scammers. What else can I do? I’m afraid this will happen again.
Highlighted

Scout
I just got the Gamersville.club message too and they took all my credit. How is this allowed and how can I stop this from happening?

Scout
Hi, can I send you a PM to get the number blocked. I'm on Bill Pay.

Thanks.

Scout
Hi, I have gotten the same message about the gamersville and then can’t pm anyone. Can anybody please help

Hi I just received this same message today could you bar the number for me to Susan thanks.

You have to post once anywhere on this forum so you can pm. So now you can pm. Chat and 1913 can add the bar too
I am not a Three employee. I'm just a little helper Smiley Happy
Announcements

At Three we are updating our systems to make your 3Community experience even better. From Friday the 24th of January, the forum.three.ie community will become read-only in preparation for launching a new and improved 3Community later this year

All our useful tips and information can still be viewed in the posts and blogs. Once the new 3Community is ready to go, you will be the first to know. If you are a current member and need help during this time, you can still drop us a private message or alternatively contact us on Facebook or Twitter

Thank you for all your contributions to 3Community and we are excited to welcome you to your new 3Community soon