Hi Susan can I send you a pm I have the same problem
Highlighted

Re: Premium SMS charge

Scout

Just posting to get permission to PM!

Highlighted

Scout
I have the same problem as @melonfarmer and has taken €20 from my credit.

Jacob
Highlighted

Hi, can I send you a PM. I'm actually on Bill Pay and I was surprised at my bill charges.

Thanks.

Highlighted

This also happened to me yesterday. How can I get back my 20€?? I already replied “STOP” to 57976. But nothing happened. Customer care told me to call their number but I don’t want to because I know they’re scammers. What else can I do? I’m afraid this will happen again.
Highlighted

Scout
I just got the Gamersville.club message too and they took all my credit. How is this allowed and how can I stop this from happening?
Highlighted

Scout
Hi, can I send you a PM to get the number blocked. I'm on Bill Pay.

Thanks.
Highlighted

Scout
Hi, I have gotten the same message about the gamersville and then can’t pm anyone. Can anybody please help
Highlighted

Hi I just received this same message today could you bar the number for me to Susan thanks.
Highlighted

You have to post once anywhere on this forum so you can pm. So now you can pm. Chat and 1913 can add the bar too
I am not a Three employee. I'm just a little helper Smiley Happy
Announcements

Three – Covid-19

In the interest of ensuring the health & safety of our employees, our contact support centres are open, however we currently have limited resources. This may cause higher than normal wait times.

Under the advice of the government, our stores remain open. We have enhanced cleaning in place and are strongly enforcing social distancing which we encourage our customers to respect. We have also reduced the opening hours in all our stores

Self-serve options such as three.ie, My3 App & Web, 1913 & SMS Codes are also available to you.

For more tips & information, please click here.

We apologise for any inconvenience caused and thank you for your understanding.