Hi Susan, could you also assist me with the FitGuru matter? Thanks, Gavin
Posted From OnePlus A6013

Re: Premium SMS charge

Scout
Can you block then for me they just nabbed my credit
Posted From Huawei PRA-LX1

Scout
Same problem, but my account does not have the priviliges to PM an admin. What can I do? Thanks
Posted From LG H815

Maestro
You do now. To pm on this forum you have to post at least once so try pm a mod now
I am not a Three employee. I'm just a little helper Smiley Happy
Posted From Generic Android 2.0

Just had the same messages from vfit.guru

Scout
I have just had the same, about 10 sms messages in a row followed by one from three about my spending

Scout
Hi, sorry only joined here now because I got one of those messages from vfit.guru and not sure what to do, any help would be appreciated
Posted From Apple iPhone

Scout
I need to post to send a pm?
Highlighted

Maestro
Yeah because it's a forum and that's how forums work.
I am not a Three employee. I'm just a little helper Smiley Happy

Lookout
Just coming back with an update, I requested a block with the mods so I think thats gone through.
I got the refund from the company, they had this to say when I asked them how I was charged for their 'service'.

"The reason that you have been billed is that you have clicked to enter a subscription service is to have 28 days access to a fitness and lifestyle portal that is completely accessible from your handset.The subscription service was also verified via a text message sent directly to your handset, to which you replied to confirm and activate the service." If I was bothered enough I could go through my bill or contact 3 and confirm I never sent any text messages to this company..surely this is illegal?
Posted From Samsung SM-G950F
Announcements

Hi and Welcome to the 3Community. Stay awhile and have a look around. If you haven't already registered, now is a good time to do so.

Click here to see a guide on getting started.

Register now >>