Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Re: Premium SMS Scam

Maestro
The fault is with the premium company so once you use the contact details Three_Rach gave and it was not subscribed to then you'll get a refund.
I am not a Three employee. I'm just a little helper Smiley Happy
Posted From Generic Android 2.0

Scout

Hi Susan,

Could I also do same please. It happened me this morning!

Posted From Xiaomi Mi A2

Legend

Send the mod a pm (with your account details) and they will do it for you

Scout
Same text same issue here. Clearly a scam if so many people have been targeted without consent. Amazed that a company can just take your money without your consent. Want this issue sorted asap.

Maestro

@Tomt You need to make the complaint to the right company if anything is to be done about it. 3 have opened that up and provided the details so you should lodge grievances there. 

Scout
I just got the same thing, how is this even ok? I literally don't understand I never signed up to anything
Posted From OnePlus A3003

Scout
Replying so I can pm
Posted From Samsung SM-G950F

Scout
I also got a text too. I’ve text STOP twice and the messages still came pouring in. Can I get premium numbers blocked too please
Posted From Apple iPhone

Scout

Hey all,

This happened to me too on 27 June and only was added to my bill for this month. €20 added onto my bill for something I never signed up for. I screenshotted all the texts I received before I deleted them and my friends said not to reply, so I didn't. They all came through in one bunch, within seconds of one another and there was no notification about how to stop or unsubscribe, just a phone number to call, which obviously I was afraid to call too, because if the texts are a scam, the phone number most likely is too!

What can I do next? It's already been added to my bill, but I've received no texts since that day in June.

Highlighted

Maestro

@Three_Rachel wrote:

Hi All,

Thank you for reaching out to us on our 3Community to highlight your experiences. We have forwarded this to the relevant company to investigate.

For those of you wishing to dispute this, contact help@pfi.me via email and include the short-code (5-digit code) specific with the service being charged for.

I previously mentioned the premium service bar that we can add to your account. Before you decide to add this bar please visit our premium rate services blog here - Premium Rate Services FAQs  It outlines exactly what the bar means and what it affects. If you are still happy to have the bar added to your account you can contact us to request this - contact Three 

Rachel

@Smarkham  see above quote I took from Three_Rachel. If you read the thread it tells you exactly what to do and that it's a premium text. See above

Announcements

Hi and Welcome to the 3Community. Stay awhile and have a look around. If you haven't already registered, now is a good time to do so.

Click here to see a guide on getting started.

Register now >>