Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Our staff are currently offline, but you can use the community 24/7
Remember to accept a reply to your question as the answer!
Highlighted

Re: Premium SMS Scam

Lookout
Thanks

Lookout
Crazy isnt it? Did you get sorted?

Scout

Have gotten the same issue very frustrated and upset haven't signed up to anything and this happens 

Nothing 3 can do but remove the services ( will also affect things you may use that fall under premium. Comreg is who you'd contact if you haven't subscribed but it's happened to me before and I did subscribe without realising
I am not a Three employee. I'm just a little helper Smiley Happy

Scout

they got me for 20 quid, i tried to PM the moderators but wasnt able, any help going?

You can now. You have to post at least once to be able to send a pm.

[ Edited ]
3 Community Manager

@Aaron4 @Jaysahns  You'll need to text STOP to 57977, as this is a 3rd party I'd suggest contacting them directly to find out how you got subscribed to the service and ask for a refund. It has been previously mentioned on this board by @Mac_n_cheese ,  Remember, this blocks ALL premium services incoming and outgoing. Here's the link  👉 Premium Service - Block . I hope this helps everyone here.

Scout

Also received the same text. Can I please get them blocked. 

@RJM sure just do as above from @Three_Deborah1.

I too have received the scam texts from vfit.guru / 57976 which I did not sign up to.

I have emailed them asking the following, and will be following up with comreg once I receive a reply;

==

Please also reply with answers to the below:

1 how did you obtain my number on to your service?

2 how were the payments authorised?

3 can I have proof of the authorisation?

4 can you locate any interaction or usage between this number and your service?

==

Further information is available here for those interested;

They seem to be making a tidy sum off these blackhat tactics (£12.5m turnover in 2017).

Announcements

At Three we are updating our systems to make your 3Community experience even better. From Friday the 24th of January, the forum.three.ie community will become read-only in preparation for launching a new and improved 3Community later this year

All our useful tips and information can still be viewed in the posts and blogs. Once the new 3Community is ready to go, you will be the first to know. If you are a current member and need help during this time, you can still drop us a private message or alternatively contact us on Facebook or Twitter

Thank you for all your contributions to 3Community and we are excited to welcome you to your new 3Community soon