Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Our staff are currently offline, but you can use the community 24/7
Remember to accept a reply to your question as the answer!
Accepted Solution

Premium SMS charge

[ Edited ]
Navigator

FreeMsg: U have joined Gamersville.club for 28 days access for Euro 20 (8x Euro 2.50 msgs). Help? 0818400302 SP: http://portal.gamers-ville.com I understand how it's not down to 3 for refunds and so on, I did the STOP thing, from what I understand, an admin here can apply a bar on my number receiving premium rate texts. I'd like to have said bar placed on my number please, would an admin be so kind as to help me out and I'll contact them later on. Thanks in advance.

Posted From Generic Android 2.0

Chosen Solution

Re: Premium SMS Scam

[ Edited ]
3 Community Manager

Hi All,

Thank you for reaching out to us on our 3Community to highlight your experiences. We have forwarded this to the relevant company to investigate.

For those of you wishing to dispute this, contact help@pfi.me via email and include the short-code (5-digit code) specific with the service being charged for.

I previously mentioned the premium service bar that we can add to your account. Before you decide to add this bar please visit our premium rate services blog here - Premium Rate Services FAQs  It outlines exactly what the bar means and what it affects. If you are still happy to have the bar added to your account you can contact us to request this - contact Three 

Rachel

View solution in original post

All Replies To This Topic

Navigator

Goddamit they just took €20 from me, how in the hell can they be allowed to plunder people's phone credit? This is ridiculous. 

3 Moderator

Hey @melonfarmer drop me a PM with your full name, address and date of birth and I can add this block to your account 😊

Navigator

You're a star Susan, thank you.

Scout

I have also been affected by this scam of a different name under the same number (vFit.guru) just wondering is it possible to also get this block put on my number?

Maestro
@Palmtree Sure is just send a pm to the mods with your number and information.
I am not a Three employee. I'm just a little helper Smiley Happy

Scout

Hi,

I have the exact same issue, Is there a way that I can block this number also?

Thanks,

M

Maestro

send a PM to the mods and they'll block them 

Highlighted

Lookout

Hi Susan, I have the same problem. I have tried to PM you but a window comes up:

You do not have sufficient privileges for this resource or its parent to perform this action.
Click your browser's Back button to continue.
Return to my original page
Oops, the page you are looking for cannot be found. Please login or register to see if you can view this page.

Thanks

Maestro
There's a rule where you have to at least once before you can pm so that's why. Should be able to send pm now?
Announcements

Hi and Welcome to the 3Community. Stay awhile and have a look around. If you haven't already registered, now is a good time to do so.

Click here to see a guide on getting started.

Register now >>