Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Re: Port Forwarding HUAWEI router

Maestro

Hi there,

Can you PM me the name, address and date of birth that's on the account please? I'll check this out for you 👍

[ Edited ]
Scout

removing personal info**

Maestro

Hey @cell-free can you PM us your details, I've removed them from the public thread 👍

Navigator

Hi,

I would like to know if there is any restriction in regards with the ports that can be used through 4G network and 3internet APN. I am unable to access my home network through tcp ports 80 and 443 while some other ports are perfectly usable.

Are these ports firewall blocked by Three? If so, could those be opened?

Thanks,

3 Moderator

Hi Miguel 👋 thanks for getting in touch. I'll need to have a look at your account. If it's a broadband account I can change the APN in the background that will help with port forwarding 👍 Deb

Navigator

It's fixed now. My port 80 was being used by another service and that's why it looked blocked.

Thanks.

Leader

Glad to hear you got sorted miguelsh! If you need anything else, let me know 😊

Hi,

I also need to enable port forwarding on my router and you enable it please.

Thanks

3 Moderator

Hi @bilbobaggans 👋 Welcome to the Community 😊 Have a look at this article for further help with this https://forum.three.ie/t5/3MadeEasy/How-to-get-a-Public-IP-for-Broadband/ba-p/35645

Scout

Hi there, I have the same issue - I need to port forward, but the DDNS IP address I get is not the same as the public IP. I've contacted Three using the online chat, but heard nothing since.

Announcements

Hi and Welcome to the 3Community. Stay awhile and have a look around. If you haven't already registered, now is a good time to do so.

Click here to see a guide on getting started.

Register now >>