Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Our staff are currently offline, but you can use the community 24/7
Remember to accept a reply to your question as the answer!

Re: Port Forwarding HUAWEI router

3 Community Manager

@msthree Hi there, our Public IPs are dynamic, meaning they change at any given time. Have a look at this board 👉 Public IP address

You might find some useful info there Smiley Happy

[ Edited ]
Scout

Hi @Three_Deborah1 - yes I know. I've had a look at that Public IP address page.

My router is set to update my DDNS automatically. Due to the APN it is assigned a private dynamic IP on the mobile network, which is not the same as the public dynamic IP detected by the router and then sent to DDNS. Consequently I am unable to reach my router, as the IP on Three's network is different to the one being registered with DDNS. I presumed from your earlier reply to Miguel, that this something you could change/enable on my account on Three's side?

"Hi Miguel 👋 thanks for getting in touch. I'll need to have a look at your account. If it's a broadband account I can change the APN in the background that will help with port forwarding 👍 Deb"

Edit - I lied... that page you linked is not the one I thought it was Smiley Very Happy reading now!

Edited again - No, i didn't lie - it links to the page I had read before Smiley Happy So, I just PM you I guess?

3 Community Manager

@msthree You're very honest Smiley Happy Yes please, send me on a PM. As you've read the boards, you'll know I'll need your broadband number, full name, address, and date of birth 👍 

Anonymous

Hello!

I, too, need port forwarding, but I am not allowed to contact a moderator ("Access Denied"). Do you need to give me permission to do so first?

Thank you!
Ron

Maestro
@Anonymous you should be able to now. You have to post at least once to send a pm.
I am not a Three employee. I'm just a little helper Smiley Happy

Scout

Good morning, I'm using a Huawei B315s-22 4G Router in a remote location with a prepaid 3 network data sim. I've been trying to setup port forwarding on the router because I have security cameras connected to it which I wish to access from wherever I am. I've setup the router to forward the ports listed below but it will NOT work, are these ports locked by 3?

Camera #1

HTTP: 9002

HTTPS: 9004

P2P: 9006

ONVIF: 9008

FTP: 21

Camera #1

HTTP: 9003

HTTPS: 9005

P2P: 9007

ONVIF: 9009

FTP: 21

Regards

Graham Harrison

Maestro

@xion2000 Is your IP public? As per article on this you need public IP Search Public IP and find the article then contact the mods to set the IP correctly. 

Scout

I didn't realise I'd ended up on the Irish Three support site and I've been told to contact UK support but I'm not having much luck, does anyone have any advise

Highlighted

Scout
Hi can someone help me to I'm having the same problem with port forwarding

Maestro
Send the mail is a pm they can only give you a public dynamic ip the setup is your responsibility @thospot
Announcements

Hi and Welcome to the 3Community. Stay awhile and have a look around. If you haven't already registered, now is a good time to do so.

Click here to see a guide on getting started.

Register now >>