Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Please turn off my adult filter

Lookout
40 years of age and would like the adult filter turned off. BTW, your live chat links are an infinite loop.

Re: Please turn off my adult filter

Hi Glen 👋 You can get this removed by getting in touch with our chat team here 👉https://bit.ly/2bEZPcb . They'll be more than happy to help. Ashlee 

Lookout
Hi there. As per the rest of my ticket, I cannot get to the chat section. The below link only sends me to the support page, which sends me to the community page. Can someone help me via email please?

No worries Glen. Can you pop me a PM with your mobile number, address and date of birth and I'll get that sorted for you?

Lookout
Thanks, sent you a PM via the community forum. Let me know if you got it and the filter was successfully deactivated.

3 Moderator

Hi Glen, got back to your PM 😊 Mairéad 

[ Edited ]
Lookout

Sure thing. xxxx

3 Moderator

I've edited your last post as you posted your number publicly. Can you send a private message with the date/amount of your last top up and your 2 most recent dialled/texted numbers please? 

Announcements

Hi and Welcome to the 3Community. Stay awhile and have a look around. If you haven't already registered, now is a good time to do so.

Click here to see a guide on getting started.

Register now >>